Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What's Up Next? Well...What Beer Do You Like?


So, what's going on with me?  Well, I have been busy lately working on a few things that y'all will be excited about.  I know!

So...here is what's up:

First, in the next day or two I will have the winning article from  What do You Want to Read Next, which was Swimmbaits in the Grass.  Get ready for another good in-depth article to help you catch more bass.

Second, I am beginning the process of a huge series about Beer and Kayak Fishing!!!  Basically, what are the best brews to drink while your out on a relaxing drift down the river.  I will either break it down by season, region, or both.  I am not going to promote getting hammered on the river (nobody can't stand that guy more than me), but it is nice to have a cold one while catching some Guads on the fly from your yak on a hot summer day.  Do you have any favorite brews that need to be tasted, tested, reviewed, rated, and ranked?  Leave you choice in the comments section below.

7 comments:

  1. Heineken.. Magic Hat#9. Fat Tire. Longhammer IPA. Warsteiner. But I'm not "picky."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Red Brick, Pilsner Urqel, Warsteiner, Bells Oberon, Guinness/Newcastle, Heavy Seas Loose Cannon, OMB Copper. Oh and PBR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caldera Brewing, from Ashland, OR, makes a canned IPA that is perfect for this sort of thing. I've been known to pound a tallboy of Tecate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deschutes Inversion IPA, anything Sierra Nevada has made, but especially their Porter and Torpedo. If I happen to want a sweet black Xingu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer heat,plus water, mean Mexican Lager for me. Dos Equis Amber with two limes por favor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lone Star Beer. The best in Texas!! LOL. Bud light is my chice in beer.

    ReplyDelete