Monday, September 10, 2012

Kayak Anglers Choice Awards

So, I am not usually that guy who asks people to, "Go Vote for Me," but I am going to be this time...only if you want to.


I was somehow lucky enough to get nominated for several awards in this years Kayak Anglers Choice Awards, including the following:

  • Kayak Angler of the Year
  • Kayak Fishing Guide of the Year
  • Business of the Year
  • Blog/Blogger of the Year (YES THAT IS FISH TATTOO)
I am not going to lie, this is pretty exciting for me just to be nominated.  Although, I don't really feel like I deserve to win Guide of the Year (since I only do that on a pretty small basis) and Business of the Year (since I only make one line of kayak specific rods), and I am not even sure that I am Angler of the Year material, I think this blog is pretty good at promoting kayak fishing, helping out new and experienced kayak anglers, and promoting the conservation and protection of our freshwater!

Anyway, help me out I guess.  Here is the link to vote for the Kayak Anglers Choice Awards: http://www.yakangler.com/choice

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Pat...you deserve it!

    I am biased, but I think you and I have two of the best kayak angling blogs out there. Hopefully one of us brings home the blog title. Or better yet...we tie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Drew. And I have to agree with you about our blogs. I actually nominated yours. A tie would be awesome.

      Delete