Monday, October 14, 2013

Life In The Way

I had plans.  Big plans.  All sorts of tournaments, contest, and posts that were going to occur on Fish Tattoo, but what happened this summer changed all of that.

Here is an evening view of the hills behind my back yard:


Taking a new job as a High School Football coach, and junior high history teacher, takes up more time than you could even imagine!  Please remind everyone that you know that teachers/coaches are underpaid.  Haha.

Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE what I do!  I don't think I would change it for anything.

But it has pulled time away from the blog.  However, things in my life have settled down quite a bit, and I should have the ability to get it ranking again!

I am sorry for not having much original content up lately, but...it is coming.  Be ready, and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment