Friday, May 18, 2012

Fish, Fish, Fish...Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish, Fish

Drew, over at Man Powered Fishing, if going for his version of the Bass Slam!  You can read about him and his quests here: Quest for the Bass Slam - 2012.  I feel lucky to be a part of the last leg of his journey (I am going to attempt to put him on my specialty, the Guadalupe Bass.)

Anyway, I am going to take his idea go with something similar for myself.  Drew is attempting to catch 10 species of Black Bass (he is including the Bartrams Bass as it's own species, which I think is really cool.)  He is also planning on catching all 10 of these in RIVERS.  Sweet.

The title of this post has the word Fish 10 times.  That's because today's topic for Every Day in May is Fish, Fish, Fish, and there are 10 species that will be chased.  So, I needed 10 fish right?  Here are the 10 species Drew is after:

Redeye Bass
Smallmouth Bass
Largemouth Bass
Florida Strain Largemouth
Spotted Bass
Alabama Spotted Bass
Shoal Bass
Guadalupe Bass
Suwanee Bass
Bartrams Bass

Be sure to follow along with Drew's Quest.

I will be posting more tomorrow...the topic for Every Day in May is...More Fish!  So I will write up what I plan to do tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Pat! I am very interested in reading you plan tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying finalize what I am gonna do. Not sure yet. But weather I go for it or not will just depend on whether or not I can afford it.

      Delete