Monday, June 4, 2012

My Trip To Georgia - Part 2

Part 1

After going to the Braves game, we spent the rest of the week at my parents house in Milledgeville.  It seems like a great town with some cool stuff to do.

Here are some things we did:

We went to a nice park with a trail that runs along the Oconee River.  Next time I am in Georgia, I am gonna put the Kayak in here and fish this part:






After the river park, we headed to the cemetery:










Then driving around town we saw this cool old house.

Continue Reading... Part 3
Part 1

3 comments:

  1. Next time you come to Georgia give me a shout. I have some great little rivers loaded with really, really mean river spots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Marietta, just West of Atlanta. You are welcome at my house anytime and I have some great river floats. The Chattahoochee is close and has great shoal bass and small mouth.

    ReplyDelete