Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Howler Bros Package Came!

Nice!  The package I have been waiting for from Howler Bros came in this morning.  Here are some pics and my first impressions.  I will write a full review after I put them through the ringer.

The first item I opened was the Gaucho Snapshirt with the Dancing Prawn embroidery.  This is my style.  It screams, "I am a West Texas Kayak Angler."

The next item I opened was the pair of Bruja Board Shorts.  Nice, simple, green.  I think they will do just fine.

And the last item I opened was the Logerhead Longsleeve in Diamond.  Nice shirt.  Looks comfortable and should be very breathable.  It also has a nice feature with the thumb holes, which should help keep the sleeves down and the sun off while I am casting (and also while I run.)

Can't wait to try everything out.  I think the Devils River will be a good proving ground.

Other related posts:
Darkfin Gloves Review
Plight of the Guadalupe Bass
Why I Kayak Fish
Calling All Texas Hill Country Fly Fishermen



No comments:

Post a Comment